I Hair Sea Spray was formerly known as OS Fashion Sea Spray (Renamed in September 2017). No change in packaging, formula or ingredients.
Strength:4 (Medium-High) | Shine:1 (Low) | Washability: 5 (High)
- Seasalt spray for creating hair volume instantly; No more “FLAT” hair anymore.
- Builds a base structure in the hair and able to bunch up the hair nicely enough to aid subsequent styling (e.g. wax/clay); Works well with most products
- Easiness to style and easiness to wash off as the main ingredient is only sodium chloride (salt)
- On lazy days, use I Hair to have a tousled and casual look. Saltwater spray can be used on damp/dry hair. For best results, use on damp hair.
- Suitable for people with short to medium hair length; Also suitable for females with permed hair
Something you should also know:
- Works in such a way that it dries out your hair (not in a damaging manner); Absorbs excess oils in the hair especially in SG’s humid climate
- Seasalt spray is different from the typical hair spray (which is used as finish), as it is is used for creating hair volume.
- Most asians have straight and heavy hair and this explains why our hair are often “FLAT” when dry
- How long can this last (daily usage): 3 to 5 months
- Scale (to measure the various aspects) is from 1 to 5, where 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest
Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate.Sorbitol.PVP, Laureth-12 PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil. Panthenol, PEG-25 PABA.Diazolidinyl Urea, DM Hydantoin, Parfum
What TPJ got to say: Recommended for people with straight hair and often frowned over problems such as hair being too flat; Creates hair volume instantly with fantastic results. 😀