Twin Pack Bundle: Get two or more items from the same category, to enjoy bundle pricing of $0.90 off each bottle.
Strength:4 (Medium-High) | Shine:1 (Low) | Washability: 5 (High)
- Seasalt spray for creating hair volume instantly; No more “FLAT” hair anymore.
- Builds a base structure in the hair and able to bunch up the hair nicely enough to aid subsequent styling (e.g. wax/clay); Works well with most products
- Easiness to style and easiness to wash off as the main ingredient is only sodium chloride (salt)
- On lazy days, spray with OS will give you a tousled and casual look. Saltwater spray can be used on damp/dry hair. For best results, use on damp hair.
- Suitable for people with short to medium hair length; Also suitable for females with permed hair
Something you should also know:
- Works in such a way that it dries out your hair (not in a damaging manner); Absorbs excess oils in the hair especially in SG’s humid climate
- Saltwater spray is becoming increasingly popular in recent years. This is different from the typical hair spray which is used as finish. Saltwater spray, on the other hand, is used for creating hair volume.
- Most asians have straight and heavy hair and this explains why our hair are often “FLAT” when dry
- How long can this last (daily usage): 3 to 5 months
- Scale (to measure the various aspects) is from 1 to 5, where 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest
Aqua, Alcohol Denat, Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulfate.Sorbitol.PVP, Laureth-12 PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil. Panthenol, PEG-25 PABA.Diazolidinyl Urea, DM Hydantoin, Parfum
What TPJ got to say: Recommended for people with straight hair and often frowned over problems such as hair being too flat; Creates hair volume instantly with fantastic results. 😀