Strength: 5 (High) | Hydration: 2 (Medium-Low)
Place of Production: Italy
- Daily cleansing shampoo to create an optimal scalp environment for fuller, healthy-looking hair
- Gentle nourishing formula with a strong blend of nutrients, proteins and humectants, to cleanse tresses and scalp
- Exfoliates and unclogs follicles to enhance absorption of essential botanicals and vitamins (hair will appear healthier)
- Gently removes product buildup, environmental pollutants and toxins from the hair and scalp.
- Colour-safe; Ideal for people with non-chemically-treated fine and thinning hair
Something you should also know:
- It is important to exercise ongoing maintenance, if we wish to prevent hair loss (especially so in Singapore where the climate is humid)
- Thicker, Fuller-Looking Hair in Just One Week.*
- Apply to wet hair. Lather. Rinse.
- How long can this last (daily usage): 5-6 months
- Scale (to measure the various aspects) is from 1 to 5, where 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest
* based on a one-week independent consumer study of the shampoo and conditioner
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Biotin, Pyridoxine HCl, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Acetamide MEA, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Cocamide MEA, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Diazolidinyl Urea, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Retinyl Palmitate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, PEG-8, Caprylyl Glycol, PPG-1-PEG-9 Lauryl Glycol Ether, Phytic Acid, Sodium Polyacrylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).
What TPJ got to say: Recommended for people who are concerned with hair fall/loss issues. Also suitable for those who have oily and sensitive scalp, or faces scalp-related issues. Prevention is always the first step. 🙂