Twin Pack Bundle: Get two or more items from the same category, to enjoy bundle pricing of $0.90 off each bottle.
Strength: 5 (High) | Hydration: 2 (Medium-Low)
- Green Tea organic shampoo with green tea extract and ECOCERT organic foaming agents (93% natural ingredients)
- Gives a strong minty, refreshing feel on the scalp, and eliminates tiredness
- Can be used as a daily deep cleansing shampoo; helpful for people who have oily scalp or intensive product buildup on the hair (i.e. hair styling)
- Prevents hair oxidisation (decolourization) resulting from chemical treatments, and retains hair colour
- Chic packaging that looks like a wine bottle, with a bamboo cap. Comes with a stopper (ideal for travel) too
- Nice green tea aroma accompanied with using this product; does not linger on the hair after usage
Something you should also know:
- Deep cleansing shampoos are usually not recommended to be used daily (i.e. over-drying). However, Tai Hair Green Tea shampoo can be used as a daily deep cleansing, as it is not too drying and gentle on the scalp.
- 100% post-consumer recycled plastic too (we should do our part for Earth!).
- Mentha, Menthol, Peppermint – Soothing, antiseptic, cooling properties, gives deodorizing and refreshing effects as well as the sensation of cold
- How long can this last (daily usage): 3-4 months
- Scale (to measure the various aspects) is from 1 to 5, where 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest
Aqua, *Sodium Lauroyl Methyllsethionate, *Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, *Lauryl Glucoside, *Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, *Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, *Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, *Decyl Glucoside, Fragrance, Sucrose Cocoate, Polyquaternium-7, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Menthol, Polyquatemium-10, Niacinamide, Climbazole, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citric Acid
* Certified Organic Ingredients
What TPJ got to say: Recommended for people who are looking out for a refreshing feel, in a shampoo. Also suitable for those who have oily scalp, or faces hair fall issues. 🙂